Sunday, December 30, 2012

I'm a pv.Body ambassador



I wanted to become a member of a monthly box program, but I couldn't decide which one to choose! Over the past month I've been seeing tweets from friends about this amazing new monthly fit box program called pv.Body, so I decided to check it out.

pv.Body is a monthly blind box subscription that includes one top and one bottom (roughly $150 in value) for only $49.95 a month. pv.Body has fitness experts that piece together your outfit each month depending on the results of your style quiz you take when you sign up! The style quiz is fun to take because you get to personalize the style of clothing you get each month. They have so many options to choose from, like shorts, leggings, patterned or solid tops and even what color schemes you prefer! The brands include- Lululemon (!!!), Lux, and American Apparel just to name a few! Incredible! :-) In addition, shipping is always FREE!! High quality fitness clothing delivered to your door each month for a GREAT deal.

I personally love the surprise of a fitness package coming in the mail every month and seeing what I got! If you happen to dislike anything they send or an item doesn't fit you right- you can send it back free of charge and receive it in the right size or an alternate that matches your style quiz feedback! You can always return or exchange the item(s) but it must be within 14 days of delivery and showing no signs of wear or use.



In my first box, I received performance sportswear leggings from American Apparel and a racerback tank from Colosseum sportswear in navy, both of which fit great! I've never heard of Colosseum, but I'm glad they introduced me to it because I love the material and style of the tank!


Since joining pv.Body, their customer service has been amazing! They are extremely helpful and friendly, so if you are looking for a monthly box service you want to sign up for, pv.Body is a
good and safe option for you!


If interested, please use my link- http://www.pvbody.com/try/discounthere -to receive a 20% discount when you sign up through me!

Check out pv.Body on twitter and facebook!
Twitter: @pvbody
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pvbody





No comments: