Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Daily Goal



As I mentioned in my previous post, I began a daily goal last week to burn 500 or more calories every day. Today is my 8th day doing this goal and I must say how incredible I'm feeling. I wake up feeling refreshed and excited to start the day with a ToneItUp booty call workout whether it be a run or a video. A few girls have joined me in my goal and I couldn't be happier. This makes me so happy to know I've inspired others! If anyone would like to join in on this goal let me know on my Facebook page so we can all check in with each other!

So I'm dealing with the girl issues right now and it sucks but I'm not going to let it bring me down! I do NOT want it to interfere with my daily goal! I powered through my workouts yesterday and it's amazing how it instantly makes me feel energized. Yesterday I did the new ToneItUp Sunset workout and I LOVE it! It's a great workout and I really felt the burn! I also did two NTC workouts.

I'm excited to power through another day- who's with me!? :)

1 comment:

JenaƩ said...

Way to muscle through it girl!! I give you big props for pushing through!