Sunday, November 20, 2011

Been Awhile..

Hey everyone!

I know it has been a long time since I've posted something on here. I've been kind of busy with school. Thanksgiving break is coming up though! I'm excited. I love spending time with family and eating yummy food. That brings me to a question that I have been getting lately. "How do I remain healthy on Thanksgiving?" and I always say enjoy the food and family time but always remember 'PORTION CONTROL'. Do not go overboard with the food! Sometimes our eyes are bigger than our stomachs. Also, enjoy talking with your family while you enjoy the food. Do not sit there and shovel the food in your mouth like you haven't eaten in months! Haha. What I'm saying is: don't eat fast! If you enjoy your company and eat slow your food will begin to settle and digest and you will become full faster. Which causes you to not eat more than you should! :)

I hope this helps!

I'm going to start blogging more and I will hopefully be getting a new camera soon so I can take better pictures of my meals, etc.

Love, Nicole

No comments: