Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Here is an easy and healthy way to enjoy valentine's day with your family or loves! One of my favorite sweet treats is chocolate covered strawberries. Instead of using milk chocolate, I bought some vegan 73% cacao dark chocolate at Trader Joes! I put the chocolate bar in a double boiler on the stove and stirred the chocolate until it was melted. I washed and patted the strawberries dry with a paper towel and carefully dipped each one in the chocolate. I laid out a sheet of parchment paper on the counter and sat the already dipped strawberries on there to dry. Once they were all done I let them cool and harden in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.

They are delicious!!!! You must make this easy and healthy treat for valentine's day or any day! Have fun and enjoy!


Xoxo

No comments: