Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Current Workout Music Mix

Here is my playlist of what I am currently listening to while I run/lift weights etc...


Bulletproof -- La Roux
The Golden Age -- The Asteroids Galaxy Tour
Hot -- Inna (freaking LOVE Inna for workout music!)
Teenage Dream -- Katy Perry
Disturbia -- Rihanna
Baby -- Justin Bieber (I have bieber fever haha)
Keep Your Head Up -- The Love Willows
Amazing -- Inna
Never Say Never -- Justin Bieber
What The Hell -- Avril Lavigne
Last Friday Night -- Katy Perry
Hello -- Martin Solveig & Dragonette
Wannabe -- Spice Girls (throwback! :) )
Tonight Tonight -- Hot Chelle Rae
Bad -- Michael Jackson
A Day In My Life -- The Love Willows
Piece Of My Heart -- Haley Reinhart American Idol
Rise -- Samantha James
Best I Ever Had -- Drake
I Feel The Earth Move -- Haley Reinhart & Casey Abrams American Idol
S&M -- Rihanna
Til The World Ends -- Britney Spears
Rude Boy -- Rihanna
Empire State Of Mind -- Jay Z & Alicia Keys
Cheers Drink to That -- Rihanna
Super Bass -- Nicki Minaj
High Life -- Kelley James
Evacuate The Dance Floor -- Cascada
What's My Name -- Rihanna & Drake
Whoa Oh! -- Forever the Sickest Kids ft. Selena Gomez
American Boy -- Estelle ft. Kanye West
On The Floor -- Jennifer Lopez
Like A G6 -- Far East Movement
Who Says -- Selena Gomez
In The Dark -- Dev
Strut My Stuff -- The Love Willows
Loser Like Me -- Glee Cast



This mix makes me so happy while I'm working out. It also makes me push harder and not give up! Hope you all download some of these songs and listen to them during your next work out!
Enjoy! xoxo

No comments: