Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Run Like Hell 5K




I just signed up to do the Run Like Hell 5K race! I'm really excited. This isn't my first 5K nor my first race but I'm really excited to be running with some of my friends from the tone it up team! It's going to be a fun, easy going 5K. Most of the run will be through the historic Oakland Cemetary in Atlanta. It's a beautiful cemetary and it is where Margaret Mitchell (author of Gone With The Wind) and Bobby Jones (legendary golfer) is buried. It's during the day, thank goodness! Doubt I would do the race at night, I'd be too scared running through a cemetary at night. Ha Ha! It's on October 22.

If you'd like to check out events and races in your area, I highly suggest you check out the website www.active.com - Type in your zip code and it pulls up tons of events in your area! It's pretty neat. Let me know if you find a race you're interested to run in!


Enjoy!

No comments: